Namsan Seoul Tower (남산서울타워)
Namsan Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480m above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in the Orient. It is comprised of Seoul Tower Plaza, recently opened to public access after 40 years, and N Seoul Tower, operated by CJ Foodville since 2005. The tower was first established as a broadcast tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of now, it has become one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
N/A (Open all year round)
* Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
* Operating hours are subject to change depending on weather or business schedules.
Individual Admission Ticket
– Observatory: Adults 10,000 won / Children 8,000 won
– Ssentoy Museum & Showroom: Adults 8,000 won / Children 7,000 won
– Hello Kitty Island: Adults 8,000 won / Children 7,000 won
Package Admission Ticket
– Package (Observatory + Ssentoy Museum & Showroom + Hello Kitty Island): Adults & Children 15,500 won
* Adults (ages 13 or more) / Children (ages 3-12)
* Senior fares are same as children.
* People with disabilities: 30% discount for lv.1-3 plus one companion / 30% discount for lv. 4-6 (does not apply to package tickets and groups)
* Visitors using N. Grill have free admission to observatory if they make a reservation in advance.
* Other package fares are available at the website.
[Seoul Tower Plaza]
L – Hanbok Culture Experience Center
1F – Starbucks, Sweet Monster, Gong Cha, Perfect Match, Steak, GS25, Souvenir shop
2F – Tokyo Steak
3F – Broadcasting facilities, security area
4F – Season’s Table, Game Plaza, Hosigi Double Chicken, Ah-Charm
[N Seoul Tower]
5F – N Sweet Bar, A Twosome Place, Ssentoy Museum, Hello Kitty Island
T1 – Ticket booth, N Burger, N Terrace, A Twosome Place, Olive Young, Cheil Jemyunso
T2 – The PLACE Dining
T3 – Hancook
T4 – Observatory, A Twosome Place
T5 – Observatory, Weeny Beeny
T7 – n.GRILL
[Namsan Cable Car]
Operating hour: 10:00-23:00
* Hours may vary on the day before holidays and Friday and Saturday depending on situations.
– Fare: Round-trip (Adults 8,500 won / Children 5,500 won) / One-way (Adults 6,000 won / Children 3,500 won)
* Group discount available for groups of 30 people or more
* Children (ages 36 months to elementary school students)
* Seniors (ages 65 or more): Children’s fare is applied.
Interpretation Services Offered
* Interpretation Services Offered in English, Japanese, and Chinese
* Group guide: 10 or more people (first-come, first-served basis)
* Parking for group visitors: Parking manager is available.
* Free admission and guide service for group visitors with pre-reservation * Audio guide, leaflets, pamphlets and maps available in English, Chinese & Japanese
(Audio guide: 3,000 won)
Baby Stroller Rentals
Available (Reserved for young children, people with a handicap, and the frail; inquiries +82-2-3455-9277,9288)
Small pets permitted (Must be kept in a carrier; not allowed in buildings)
Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus
1. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 02
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 4), Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema) or Dongguk University Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
2. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 03
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 4), Exit 9, Itaewon Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 4 or Hangangjin Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 2.
3. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 05
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 3 or Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema).
Get off at Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4) and Exit 3.
Walk for about 15 minutes following the street on the right side of the Pacific Hotel. The cable car boarding place will be seen ahead.
*For more details, refer to the official website.
※ Source: Korea Tourism Organization(http://english.visitkorea.or.kr)